Monday, June 18, 2012

Pattern Testers Needed

Good morning and Happy Monday blogland!

I’m partially back at it, at least on the blogging side. I have use of a work laptop at home right now, as my regular machine, which broke down, seems to be just two weeks outside of the warranty! *Sigh* I don’t want to pay to have it fixed, because I could almost just buy a new laptop for as much as it would cost to fix the one I have. So for now, I’m borrowing a laptop from my dad’s office, so we’ll see how consistent I can be until I get the techno situation resolved.

Otherwise, I’ve been sewing tons and tons! I have three new dresses finished for myself (yeah!!!) and a new pair of dresses finished for the girls. I hope to get those blogged here shortly, I think you’ll like them!

But what I’ve been really busy working on is a new pattern! I’ve been reading and learning about pattern drafting, and more specifically about pattern grading and I’ve just about finished my first multi-sized pattern. I’ve decided I’m going to open a little pattern shop (and I do mean little!) and just add to it as I go. I’m not coming out with a full wardrobe all at once, but I would like to eventually get a mini-wardrobe of sorts set up in a shop. I will still have lots of tutorials and I even have a few freebies in the works right now too.

That being said, I’m looking for a few pattern testers, to give my new pattern a test drive for me. It is a pattern for toddlers carpi pants, and I’m looking for testers in sizes 2T, 3T, 4T and 5T. I would love to have testers finished by Wednesday, June 27th and return a brief survey on the pattern so that I can get some feedback.

If you are interested and can be finished by the 27th, please email me at unpetitdesignblog {at} gmail {dot} com

OH – and now I have to mention – for anyone who has ever emailed me at unpetitdesignblog {at} gmail {dot} com – I have never received your emails until just tonight. I AM SO SORRY!!! It’s crazy to think that I missed so many nice emails and questions and such. Please know, I was not ignoring you. I had some settings setup funny and I honestly thought I had never received an email there before. Oh, I’m so embarrassed! But, I have fixed it (and now read through emails back to January!!!!) and I will receive anything new sent there. Big HUGE sorry to anyone who ever sent an email.

OK, any pattern tester out there?

9 comments:

  1. I love what you create and love pattern testing--I've already sent you an email :)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to test it! Is it a unisex pattern? My little boy is 2 years old and my daughter is 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to say no, I think the silhouette is a little to feminine to be unisex.

      Delete
    2. well, in that case I could test it for my daughter in size 5T if you still need me to.

      Delete
  3. When you go for bigger sizes, I've got a size 6, 7, & 8 I'd love to test for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would love to pattern test. I have 2 girls, one is 2 and the other is 4. my email is trinhthuyvu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Barcelona! I would like to test the capris for you. My daughter is 3 years old.
    monica(at)mamemimo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to test for you. My daughter is 3 and usually wears a 2, 3, or 4. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to test a pattern for you. I have a four year old boy and two year old girl and my best friend has a four year old girl who I do a lot of sewing for.
    My daughter is a tiny two year old so normally a size one or 12-18months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...